Thursday, October 13, 2011

Facebook / Ads

Today, the NEW facebook fan page is finished!  Looks really good.  I had been wanting to get a website looking fan page for awhile and finally I found a website that made it easy.  If you want to create a fan page and make it pop check out Lujure.com.  So easy to do yourself and it was free!  That's right free!  So cool. They have pay for services as well that give even more functionality but for what I needed to start with the free service was perfect fit!  Check out my page:  Steve Trek Adventures  If your not a fan of the page you should land on "The Adventure Begins Here" tab, if you are a fan and land on the wall tab, simply click on the correct tab in the left pane.  Again, Lujure.com if you need help creating fan page.  Its terrific!

Ok so today I started my first Facebook ad campaign as well.  If your a facebook user keep an eye out for it.  I'm trying it as a test to see if it will actually drive new likes to the fan page and ultimately new book sales.  Wish me luck.

Next step, update the website. 

Peace.

TR

No comments:

Post a Comment