Tuesday, October 11, 2011

New FaceBook Page!

Created a new Facebook fan page today!  Well not new but a new and improved welcome tab.  If you need to create a tab, let me recommend Lujure.com.  Its an incredibly easy to use tool to create fabulous tabs on fan pages.  Best of all....Its FREE!  I will be tweaking it some more over the next few days to get it just right, but wow so much better.  Check it out: STEVE TREK FAN PAGE

I'm working on book two.  This time around I plan on self publishing versus using the publisher of book one.  I think having more control over pricing and ensuring immediate kindle availability is more important.  It was a good experience with Tate Publishing but I don't think they really help on selling the books at all.  That 100% up to the author.

I will post a chapter in the near future of book 2!

Peace,

TR

No comments:

Post a Comment