Sunday, February 20, 2011

Who’s Steve Trek?


Of course in Steve Trek Adventures, he is the main character leading a adventurous life as a divemaster, sailing and diving all over the world with unexpected extreme endeavors.  But what I mean by who's Steve Trek is where did the character Steve Trek come from.  Is he a real person? Just totally made up or what?
Well Steve Trek is some of both.  The Trek portion of his name is made up and fits him perfectly.   As an adventurer who travels the world, Trek seemed like a great last name to fit this bigger than life divemaster. His first name however comes from a real person, my brother.   My brother was always bigger than life to me as I grew up.  Brash, confident, self reliant, athletic, successful, and a risk taker, even today 40 plus years later he remains one of my biggest heros.  All characteristics that my brother embodies are excellent characteristics for Steve Trek. 
So Steve Trek the brash, strong leader in Steve Trek Adventures is a compilation of all the characteristics that make my brother great plus some amped up attitude in a amped up world.  He's magnetic personality and confident leadership will be the things you will love in Steve Trek. So that's Steve Trek the character in a nutshell.  See what you think of him when you read The Galapagos Islands.

No comments:

Post a Comment